quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

''I have a dream''

Hello my name is Marcelo Bessoni, I'm 16 years old, and my dream as a person is to become a successful entrepreneur, and travel extensively throughout the world, when ihave stability in life, marry a beautiful woman and have wonderful child....I have many dreams to become a pop singer,an actor, a model and many others, but here in Pernambuco there aren't many opportunity, so try to be a emprasario which is something that suits me and to study here ...
My dream for the world is that could be a without war, racism, pain, no catastrophes...and have several beautiful places....

3 comentários:

  1. congratulations for your dream's believe it, Hug...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It is common on teenagers to think in a great variety of possibilities for a future career. I am sure whatever you decide to do you're going to do your best. Lots of success!!!

    ResponderExcluir