quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

Hello my name Heloize Araújo I'm 16 I'm from Pará but I live in Recife. I have dreams that one day to graduate in Medicine, and that one day I can say I got it (I Succeeded) to make all my dreams come true...

7 comentários:

  1. You'll get your dream heloize.Because just You study a lot You'll to be what you want.
    good luck, but I know you don't need of luck.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I wish for you one million Good Luck... kiss

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hey heloize! you're a great girl never forget it! you know that:with God in our hearts all things are possible.
    count on me!

    kisses! :*

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Oh dear, I know that you are working hard to make your dreams come true... and I know that you'll get realize all them, because God is with you and nothing for him is impossible!
    I believe that you'll get all that you want... Good lucky!
    God bless you...
    Kisses and hugs!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. You are doing the right thing: studying and dedicating to your goals. Study hard and count on me. Success!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Thanks luan,léo,tais,carmita and venicius.


    for believing in me and in my dreams ..

    kiss of Elo Araújo..

    ResponderExcluir