We are a group of Access students from Recife - Brazil, dreaming and working for a better future. We would like to share our thoughts with you. Come and get to know more about our world. We are currently posting about some nice moments we have had. We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011
DREAMS
HI my name Brendo Lopes, i'm 16 years old! I have a dream to my finish my studies , to get in Law School, to improve my English ,to get a training ,in quality management that I can act. I have a dream to build a family ,to have children ,to have a dog, to take care of my parents, to give the best condition to my FAMILY (I´m very grateful there is CARMITA GALVAO as a Friend and Teacher ♥).
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
hello brendo!!!
ResponderExcluirI´m loving your dreams..
Brendo to make your dreams come true you need to have determination, dedication and will power! Success!
ResponderExcluirKisses
thank thayna :) kisses
ResponderExcluirI am sure your dreams will come true, it only depends on you. Law School is very competitive, so... let's study hard.
ResponderExcluir