quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

i have a dream.

Hi my name is Venicio I'm 18 years old.
my dreams are many, but the most important are :
  • to meet somebody special for me. Because I have relatives I still don't know .
  • get to engineer university.because I love Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
  • travel around the world and meet many people from different cultures.
  • to live in Paris.because I think that Paris is very beautiful and has wonderful places and is also very rich culturally.

4 comentários:

  1. It's good Dream ,but you need study for this.
    Never give up and good lucky my friend .

    ResponderExcluir
  2. o0o0o0o...so beautiful your dreams...
    good luck...that God help you to realeze your dreams...
    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Oh... God bless you and your dreams, and I know that you'll realize all your dreams, because you are working hard for this...God is with you... Good lucky!
    Struggle for your dreams and never give up them!
    kisses and hugs!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. good luck .. that you can fulfill all your dreams ... God is with

    ResponderExcluir