We are a group of Access students from Recife - Brazil, dreaming and working for a better future. We would like to share our thoughts with you. Come and get to know more about our world. We are currently posting about some nice moments we have had. We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011
I HAVE A DREAM...
Hello,my name is Rávila .I'm 16 years old. My biggest dream is to be successful profissionally ,to be an bright engineer and give pride the my mother. I have a dream for the world... I have a dream for a better world without violence and disasters,so we can all make this world a place that we need with union ,between the good men for the good the men.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
This dream is really cool,
ResponderExcluirI hope his dream become truth, for the well of humanity.
Believe in your dream'
ResponderExcluirMy dream is to be an engineer too.
ResponderExcluirIf we study and work hard we'll make our dreams come true. Don't give up!!
Hugs.
My dreams are similar to yours... And I know that our union can make the world better... I believe that one day we'll change the violence into peace, the prejudice into equality, the hate into love and the world will be better, because God is with us and we get all we want with him...
ResponderExcluirkisses and hugs...
God bless you!
Yeah! together we can make a better world,I hope that all of your dreams came true,for this be hardworking!
ResponderExcluirsee you around!
keep dreaming, that one day your dreams will come true ;D
ResponderExcluir