sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

My dreams.

Hi,my name is Jade, I'm 15 years old, I live in Brazil, I love music, I love meeting new people and cultures, Now I'll talk a little about my dreams.



I have many dreams
, I can say I'm a dreamer.
I wanna start university,and have a good job.
I have a dream, to get married..I will have three kids, and a perfect love.
Another dream is that the people become more romantic, there aren't racism,misery,only peace and love,where everybody can be happy,love our brothers.My dreams is having a world better.

7 comentários:

  1. Jade you can make your dreams come true,I believe in you don't give up.

    Hugs and kisses.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very Good Jade, i wish that your dream if realize.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank Guys, and them dreams too if realize.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I liked so much Jade,never give up,go on and make come true!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Jade...never give up... you want, you can!!!
    love you...
    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Jadeee *-*
    I know that you'll realize all your dream, God is with you and nothing is impossible to him...
    Keep up your dreams and never give up them...
    As you I wish a better world and I believe that we'll get this with our union and with our struggle!
    Kisses and hugs...
    God bless you and your dreams!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Thank you *-* I hope you also realize, God bless us.

    ResponderExcluir