sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

MY DREAMS

Hi ,my name is Anik,i'm 15 years old.I have a dream,that is to end the violence in this world of corruption,to have much peace, and that equality be done!! for my future,I want to go to the university to be a dentist,to work and to help the people!!

4 comentários:

  1. Gandhi said "Be the change you want to see in the world". That's the best we can do, don't you agree? I really hope your dreams come true =)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Anik, your dream is very good and very important.

    struggle for it!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Always struggle to get what tou want.Because nothing for Gosh is impossible.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. My dear,
    Your dreams is very similar of mine, the my biggest dream is see the world no fights, no discrimination, see the people together fighting for a better future, that the children can a chance of have a future, and that they can have a chance oh make a better world.
    Stroggle of your dreams.

    ResponderExcluir