sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

Hello, my name's Diego, I'm 16 years old, I'm Brazilian, I'm a student of the access to the future program. So I'll talk a little about my dreams.

I have a lot of dreams. When I was a child I always wanted to live in the U.S. I dreamed with the statue of the liberty and many things that there are there. I got a scholarship and I'm studying English everyday. My other dream is be a doctor. It is very hard to enter in the college of medicine, but I'm studying very much to make this dream come true. I also intend to do an exchange program to US and maybe live there. I want to be happy, and be successful in my professional and personal life.

3 comentários:

  1. Hey Diego! I hope that all your dreams become reality!! I can imagine you living in the US. haha.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oh leo, thanks for visiting !
    I hope it happens (:

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Diego, I wish that your dreams come true, and I wish that one day we'll meet in a americam hospital.
    A hug for you.

    ResponderExcluir