sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

I HAVE A DREAM!!

Hi, my name is Jessica, I'm going to talk a little about my life.
I'm fifiteen years old, I'm Brazilian, I live in Recife, I live with my mother, my stepfather and my little brother.
I am in the second year.
And now I'm going to talk a little about my dreams.
"I have a dream..."

I have a dream that is to a chance to make the difference .
of showing to the world that all can be different. Of showing to the people that we can live with our differences, no fights.
that we can live together , no prejudice, no discrimination, that together we change the world.
I have many dreams, but the dreams like studying in a good university or doing what I like or being a great doctor and helping other people, are not bigger than what I think is the correct thing to do.
In my life all the other dreams come after.
My biggest dream is having a chance of looking back and seing that I've made the difference , that people learned with me and that I can live in peace with the feeling what my actions changed not only my life but many people's lives.
" Because I believe in my dreams , I believe in the forgiveness, and not in fault, I believe in freedom, and not in oppression, I believe in life, and not in death, I believe in hope and in FAITH.
I believe that a little love can change everything, and a little action can change everything, too."


THIS IS MY BIGGER DREAM!

4 comentários:

  1. I believe it too. If many people believe it together maybe we can achieve it. And don't worry, you already make a difference =)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I'd like to thank for your messager, and are people like you that make the difference.
    thank you so much!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Dream very good and I belive that your dream go realize.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you so much for your post.
    You're a good friend.
    I love you so much.

    ResponderExcluir