We are a group of Access students from Recife - Brazil, dreaming and working for a better future. We would like to share our thoughts with you. Come and get to know more about our world. We are currently posting about some nice moments we have had. We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011
MY DREAM
I have a Dream.Take the college of Artes Cênicas, more especific,but this dreams is very especial for me. i LOVE my friends 'cause they help me every time, end they be my strong.
My dear, the wolrd is bettle because has people like you, I'm sure that your friens don't live without you in their lives. Stroggle fo you dreams, you make tha defference.
My dear, the wolrd is bettle because has people like you, I'm sure that your friens don't live without you in their lives.
ResponderExcluirStroggle fo you dreams, you make tha defference.
It's a beautiful dream ,I believe you,never give up,and study so much for this.
ResponderExcluirEste comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
ResponderExcluirguy I have the honor to be your friend.rsrs
ResponderExcluirBelive, believe and believe, only.