Hello my name is Felipe I'm 15 years old and I live in Brazil, now I'll write about my dream:
My dream is to be happy and successful in my life and job, I want to travel around the world to meet people from other countries.
I'm not sure about what I want to be. Maybe I'm going to be an engineer or a chemist and I know that my dream is difficult to get but I won't give up. Everyday I study to make my dream comes true.
I don't think anyone has an "easy" dream. Just keep your eyes wide open and keep studying/working hard. You are right, don't give up. Only with persistence we are able to accomplish our most important goals.
ResponderExcluirYeah, Felipe you can do it!I hope that a day I'll meet you and say: can you see? all the good things that you've made in your life. :]
ResponderExcluirJust trust in God!
always gonna many problems for you not realize your dreams,you know , you're able for it.
ResponderExcluirThank you very much for your comments.
ResponderExcluirHugs for everybody. xD
I know that you can realize your dreams because you're hardworking and responsable...
ResponderExcluirhugs and kisses for you too...
:)