quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

Malu´s Dreams

Hi my name is Maria Luiza,I´m 16 years old and I live in Recife.
I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY...
  • I´m going to travel to USA and Europe.
  • I´m going to pass on the vestibular.
  • I´m going to get a good job for me.
  • I´m going to buy a big house with swimpool and a beautiful garden of flowers or an apartament with four bedrooms and closet.
  • I´m going to meet a big love an d get married with him.
  • I´m going to have one or two children.
  • I´m going to meet and know Sandy.
  • I´m going to have one or two dogs.
  • I´m going to celebrate my birthday in London or Paris.
  • I´m going to learn any instrument.
  • I´m going to learn other languages.
  • I´m going to help a intitution of charity.
  • I´m going to live in my country without violence,where everybody respect everybody.

4 comentários:

  1. Hi malu!what beautiful dreams :) One thing that I thought very interesting in your dreams is that you care with other people, it's very cute!!
    God bless you!
    see you around! :]

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hey,
    I like your post, I see that you are very optimistic! keep it up that your dreams will come true.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Malu you're a good girl, so stroggle of your dreams, and belivie that all come true.
    a big hug for you.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Malu,I know you are going to get, you're a hardworking girl, I believe you friend. :)

    ResponderExcluir