I have a dream
I dream of a nation founded on the respect
that prioritize more respect because there would be so much violence,
with more respect differences would be more accepted with more respect
wars would be diminished with more respect our house we affectionately
call of land would be better treated with more respect occur more
acceptance among different races, cultures and people with more respect
occur less aggression the different forms of love more about the people
would not be abused in different levels by being themselves more about
the world would be better and I expect this to occur one of the best
ways to achieve is education one of the most powerful weapons in the
world

Yes, education is an essential foundation. The awareness of different races must exist for the good of nations.
ResponderExcluirYou have a beautiful dream
ResponderExcluirThat's right, respect is the basis of everything.
ResponderExcluirI agree :)
ResponderExcluir