segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2015

I have a dream



I have a dream, that one day; all people will work for the environment by recycling, reusing and reducing the use of goods and minimize the production of "garbage" and the use of water.



I have a dream that one day, all young people will know the value of the study, the importance that a teacher has in the life of a student, and how important it's to have respect for them.



 I have a dream that one day; people will not cut trees, anymore.  I have a dream that those same people that once cleared a forest one day will plant seed that will grow and make our children happy and that will give more life to our breathing.



I have a dream that one day, we can have a healthy future, we will have a good quality of life, that we will be respect no matter our job, color, religion, culture or sexuality we have.



One day, God willing, we will have true happiness that neither money nor fame will never bring.








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário