segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2015

I have a dream

I have a dream and in this dream there is a world without prejudice, without prejudice to black, without prejudice with protestant and catholics without prejudice to jews, without prejudice with indians, but not only that,  I have another dream, that day I can walk in the streets without fear of being discriminated against. 
I have a dream to walk the streets of my city and see that they are clean. 
I have a dream yo walk the streets of my city abd see that there is people helping each other. 
I have a dream to walk the streets with good teaching.
 I have a dream and in my dream all this is possible through faith, you have motivation, you have perseverance, you have all what it takes to conguer their dreams, so have faith in god you can.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário