We are a group of Access students from Recife - Brazil, dreaming and working for a better future. We would like to share our thoughts with you. Come and get to know more about our world. We are currently posting about some nice moments we have had. We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011
Carnival in Olinda.
years and years of pure party.Olinda and ther traditions. Every year the slopes of Olinda ,carnival 's dolls , frevos and maracatus make the party each year dolls of diferent represent. Where several people meet and have fun. PURE JOY!!
Olinda is an old and beautiful city where one can see art galleries, chusches and typical restaurants. It´s amazing!
ResponderExcluirVery good Ranni,i really love Olinda,i lived there and everything there is very beautiful,congratulation.
ResponderExcluirthat´s cool ranni!!! I don´t like carnival, but was good to remenber.
ResponderExcluirOlinda is so beautiful, and we have a rich culture.
ResponderExcluirfor sure olinda has the best carnival around the world ! I always enjoy it ! good job Rani (:
ResponderExcluirI don't like Carnival but I love it learn more about the Brazilian Culture.
ResponderExcluirCongrs.
Very nice your work and I agree with you that is the best carnival around the world!!!!!
ResponderExcluir:)
Hi Ranni,I love Carnaval,I liked this post:):):):):):)
ResponderExcluir