sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

Praia de Itamaracá


Itamaraca is an island on coast of the state of pernambuco we can also say that it is a municipality that stay separete of cotinent alert by canal of Santa Cruz.
The word "Itamaracá means stone that sing.

A island thrived the shadow of sugar economy. In 1630, the Vila Velha had 100 houses and the santa casa of mercy.

The holandeses invaded the island in 1631 and there raised the Forte orange, on sul entry of canal of Santa Cruz, it was built with taipa de pilão.

7 comentários:

  1. I like this city because it is a historic, cultural and turistical city.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Yes Raí. It´s a nice place to visit or stay. I did not know the meaning of its name. Great!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Wow! It's so beautiful, I would like go to this place too.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Really Itamaracá is a wonderful place to go,your beach are beautiful.I went to Itamaracá two years ago,but i never forget it.Raí you make a nice work

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Itamaracá is so beautiful and historic I like so much there, nice work Raí!!!!
    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Itamaracá is beautiful, I went once time , it's a good place for stay.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. This is beautiful place! This picture is wonderful!! Good work!

    ResponderExcluir