sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2011

Nazaré da Mata


Nazaré da Mata is known as “place of the Maracatu” . Maracatu isn’t only a dance, but a passed tradition of Father to Son. The culture of Maracatu of baque Solto only exists in the Brazil where we find in Pernambuco the city called Nazaré da Mata. The city has 19 groups and in the carnival period happens the biggest meet is concentrated in Nazaré da Mata. On occasion more than 50 group play of the presentation for millions people. The principal square filled with colors and with “caboclos de lança” and “baianas” that gone to the street for do a honor a “orixas”.

Also of Maracatu, the city have many places to visite. In the highest point have a church with many pictures that have stories about Maracatu and the city.



6 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Good work!
    But I have a question... Do you dance Maracatu?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. that's a really different dance, but I like it ! I've never been in this city but one day I'll go there and learn how to dance this interesting music (: good job ;D

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Nice work my friend,i love it because is a different dance and culture.I love it.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Nice work I like it so much this work!!!
    Congratulations!!!!

    ResponderExcluir