sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

Olinda:Ligthhouse Beach



The lighthouse Beach(Praia do Farol) is a great beach to go,because there have many things to see like:the food,the drinks,the people,fun to sun and other things.
I never had meet the beach,but this mounth i met and the beach is very beaultiful and have many people have fun with your family or alone,but what let me very impressed that have many people there,and it was very earlier.
Maybe i going to there in my vacation(i don't know).If you need a place to go,don't worry about it because there is a great beach to go.This beach stay in Olinda-Pe and is very good,if you going there you never forget.

5 comentários:

  1. it's a little about the Lighthouse Beach(Praia do farol.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. about 3 years ago I went there and I just like it so much! it's a great place to go on vacation.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I have never been there. I might visit it soon.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I didn't know this place, is beautiful. I might go when I can.

    ResponderExcluir