sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

Marco Zero




Is known square Rio Branco, too a wonderful place, I went once and I liked, because this place is sensational. Who dares to go once always want to go. I know because I went and didn´t want to leave it. When I went, I walked the "Recife antigo" entire. It was fun to walk and see the places, which are all magnificent.
The Reef was born in this place: a tract of land in the middle of a sea of ​​mangroves in front of a barrier reef traced almost perfect. The ideal place to build a port. .O Marco Zero is the starting point of the roads in the state of Pernambuco. Currently serves as the venue for celebrations and artistic presentations.

6 comentários:

  1. Marco Zero represents where everything started. It has traditional and old buildings. Also, many important concerts are performed there.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I agree, Marco Zero it's a beautiful place Recife and very important for us.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. it's very beautiful , the marco zero and your hitory.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I like the Recife antigo because is a place where have many history.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Great work Marinette.
    The Marco Zero is a wonderful place to go,you could show for the people how much the Marco Zero is wonderful.I like a lot

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Marco Zero is very important to Recife I like

    ResponderExcluir