sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

Caruaru









Caruaru is the most popular city of countryside from Pernambuco. Caruaru has the best São João over the world, because of that is known by Capital do forro, but also is called by Capital do Agreste and Princesinha do Agreste. The principal economy from Caruaru is the commerce, a place that can be used as a example is A feira da sulanca that is known as the biggest street market in the world. This city is really hot on summer, that's very good to pass your Holidays, vacation or weekend there, probably you would love it.

6 comentários:

  1. São João in Caruaru is the best! It´s a non-stop party when you have different dance presentations and fairs.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very nice your job, Caruaru is amzing city where there are many cultural party I agree with you very nice job Diego!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Caruaru has many culture , city of Forró;

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I never could go there, but I might go next year for the best são joão.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I love São joão in caruaru!! I think the maximum that city, I isn´t a coincidence I have lived it!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Caruaru is very beautiful, my parents live there, Nice Work diego. :)

    ResponderExcluir