We are a group of Access students from Recife - Brazil, dreaming and working for a better future. We would like to share our thoughts with you. Come and get to know more about our world. We are currently posting about some nice moments we have had. We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2014
My Vacation
My Vacation
On my vacation I went to the house on the site of my uncle. Where there is a gorgeous pool, which I really like. This time my whole family was there. It was also fun because I played a lot with my cousins, I swam a lot, played ball and other things the more I could do., It was awesome! By the time I took this photo, I was waiting the pool to fill up to play voleyball with my cousins. My vacation is always like that, always with great fun.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário