Hello ! My name is Ainoã , I am 15 years old . On my vocation I am walking on the beach in Fortaleza. It is a good and beautiful beach, the weather is Sunny and the water is very clean and refreshing. I love going to the beach and taking a seabath with my friends. It is very fun. After that my brother and I are drinking coffee at California Coffee. It is an American coffee shop in Brazil. I am enjoying it because it is different from the Brazilian coffee. I have fun whem I remember my vacation because it was very fun like all vacations should be! :D Thanks for reading ! Goodbye Kisses ! <3 :*
We are a group of Access students from Recife - Brazil, dreaming and working for a better future. We would like to share our thoughts with you. Come and get to know more about our world. We are currently posting about some nice moments we have had. We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2014
Hello ! My name is Ainoã , I am 15 years old . On my vocation I am walking on the beach in Fortaleza. It is a good and beautiful beach, the weather is Sunny and the water is very clean and refreshing. I love going to the beach and taking a seabath with my friends. It is very fun. After that my brother and I are drinking coffee at California Coffee. It is an American coffee shop in Brazil. I am enjoying it because it is different from the Brazilian coffee. I have fun whem I remember my vacation because it was very fun like all vacations should be! :D Thanks for reading ! Goodbye Kisses ! <3 :*
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário