-have you ever stopped to think what we are doing? My theme is a very serious thing. First, because many youngsters think that sex without a condom will not be risky, but it will be risky and go into in the first couple that runs the risk of catching a disease and other transmissible impregnates a young girl...
It is becoming routine for the girls of today. They get pregnant and abort the baby, or kill him, interrupt its development in the womb, think it's total nonsense. I think the government of that country and other counties would help these young people begin sexual life too early. Everyone knows that abortion is murder, but girls get desperate when they know that they will be mothers and worse " My mother will kill me, or: my mother will put me out of home" , that can be heard everywhere, no matter where.
-What could I do?
maybe if we young, think more in life before attempting against another being, it would be very good;
I wouldn't want my girlfriend to kill our son, even though her mom puts her out of house, but It's just a period that will pass soon...
I only have a single thing to say that I might be important....
AVOID IT.
Saulo, you are right about being worried about this issue. It is very important that teenagers are concerned and do something to avoid an undesired pregnancy.
ResponderExcluirMore people have to stop and discuss it with the teenagers,it's a serious issue...
ResponderExcluirI couldn´t agree more, Leo.
ResponderExcluirI share your concern and applaude your willingness to say what you believe.
ResponderExcluirKevin, New York, USA
I agree with you Saulo, it's a serious problem.
ResponderExcluirI agree with you, many teenagers have problems about this and finished doing the abort and I agree perfectly for you.
ResponderExcluiralmost everyone forgets to prevent and end badly.
ResponderExcluir