If we make our part everything would be better. If we helped someone in need or didn't throw trash on the street or stopped with prejudice all would be different, all would be better.
we don't need only to save the natural world but the social world.
There are many children in the world without a home, that don't go to school, that don't have any friends, that need our help.
what can we to do to stop with that?
- I can...
- I can help the next...
- I can make volunteer work
- I can read a story for children
- I can do everything, and you?
LET'S SAY: I CAN...
jessy nice text but can do many things to help our world, not just Brazil, but everything.
ResponderExcluirYeah, Jess, let´s quote President Obama:" Yes, we can" and work hard for that.
ResponderExcluirYou are right, the social world needs as much help as the natural. We can all do our part, I CAN!
ResponderExcluirThanks for your post, I'm very glad with our in this blog. It's wonderful know that I can share my knowledge with the other people, and It's great know that there are many people who are reading our posts in this time.
ResponderExcluirTHANKS!
good work Jessica,if everybody think it the world be better,let's save the world Jessica!!!!!!!
ResponderExcluir